• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies p1 ???

How many on 100 you can get in p1 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
the profit were gotten by adding expenses and anet profit and sell were gotten by adding cost with profit
230-150=80-10=70
or similiar.
Look you are wrong in your approach.... if expenses were 70 and net profit 10.. Gross profit was 80.. as
Net profit = gross profit - expenses
10 = ? - 70
10 + 70 = Gross profit
80 = Gross profit ...!!

Got It..!!

Reaction score
Look you are wrong in your approach.... if expenses were 70 and net profit 10.. Gross profit was 80.. as
10 = ? - 70
10 + 70 = Gross profit
80 = Gross profit ...!!

Got It..!!
ay.. gr.. i wrote the same way in paper. it is here that i did the mistake. i recalculated the whole account in paper and it was equal so.. let it go..

Reaction score
10 = ? - 70
10 + 70 = Gross profit
80 = Gross profit ...!!

Got It..!!
ay.. gr.. i wrote the same way in paper. it is here that i did the mistake. i recalculated the whole account in paper and it was equal so.. let it go..

Reaction score
:( uhh..
i think i babbled a little in the paper. God knows if they will consider my application and analyze enough. what did you wrote in 5 b that what nenefits are acheived by business activity i wrote incomes, output and better society if non profit is it.
same like i made a big mistake i used fx 991 es calculater in exams :(