• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

business studies p2

Reaction score
the time for this paper is very less compared to the thinking that is needed.it should have been 2h15m

Reaction score
Well, you need practise. Practise practise practise.
The paper is 1hr 45 minutes.
Try to spend 11 minutes on a 12 mark question and 10 minutes on a 10 mark question.
If a question is 8 marks, they usually are easier and ask for simpler concepts there you should try finishing those in 6 minutes.

A paper not only tests your knowledge, but it tests how well you are able to condense that knowledge in a given time period.
So just practise! And soon, you will see that time is more than adequate :).

If you need any other help, feel free to ask me.

Reaction score
It's useless to guess for business studies p2.
I'll tell you important topics to look out for, from my own view.

Study:
Technology
Multinationals
Health and Safety
E-commerce
Motivation
Flow production/Batch production/Job production
Capital Intensive/Labour Intensive.
Inflation/Unemployment/Economic cycle-Growth,Boom,Recession,Slump

These are a lot of things that did not appear in paper one, except motivation, but it can be repeated, as motivation is a favourite of examiner's for some reason :).

Hope I helped.

Reaction score
wht about break even and stock control charts ?? btw what does capital outlay means??nd wht is the difference between advertisement and sponsorship??

Reaction score
Break even, give them a reading, just make one chart.
Learn the basics of break-even charts.
Capital outlay is more commonly known as Capital expenditure.
It is when you purchase something that increases the value of your fixed assets.
For example, I purchase a motor car of $15000./
Advertising is like promoting your product, so is sponsorship, but they are carried out differently.
Advertising-TV, Newspapers, Billboards etc.
Sponsors- Sponsoring local football/sport events, or sponsors on the local team's shirts.