• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

business studies paper 2 tips

Reaction score
syllabus is too lengthy and there is so much to study. any tips how to attempt paper 2 ?
As we knw p2 is based on case studies and to get highest marks possible u need to read the case study carefully and underline every important point in the case study. Like a case study wud say a business is plc underline it or like business sells goods to industries or final consumers underline them. I assure when u relate ur answers to the case study with good to the point answers u will get good marks. :)

Reaction score
idk i guess topics which have not been covered in paper 1 might come in paper 2
dont rely on it, m just giving a guess
in p1 they gave questions on operations, HR and essay question was also on HR (i dun remember the other two essay questions)
so i guess it could be finance, marketing for the case study long questions
and maybe location decsions

Reaction score
Well , you cant rely on unit 5, it is true that the most questions comes from unit 5 , atleast one case study , but what i noticed that in Paper 2 it includes all the book but the focus in on UNIT 3 ( MARKETING ) AND UNIT 5 (BUSINESS FINANCE , COST , CASH FLOWS AND ACCOUNTING FUNDAMENTALS ) dont rely on this im just saying my point of view.

Reaction score
Well , you cant rely on unit 5, it is true that the most questions comes from unit 5 , atleast one case study , but what i noticed that in Paper 2 it includes all the book but the focus in on UNIT 3 ( MARKETING ) AND UNIT 5 (BUSINESS FINANCE , COST , CASH FLOWS AND ACCOUNTING FUNDAMENTALS ) dont rely on this im just saying my point of view.
i dont think p2 focuses much on finance though
i have seen location decision questions, marketing strategy ones aaand idk :p

Reaction score
yea v must be prepared with the answer structures as well
mark scheme would be helpful in this case