• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies Paper 2

Reaction score
Hey forum, im new to this forum and may i ask from where do you study business studies paper2 from ? I see this is a case study paper so any tips on what topics might come out and how to answer the questions?

Reaction score
Well... in paper two at least one question shows up relating ratios! that too for 12 marks! So u better keep all ratio formula fit in ur head... also relating the ratios to the condition of the business!

Reaction score
More over one of the most important thing is... read the case study before u start answering! because the case study itself shows many key points whc u can include in ur answer!

Reaction score
Hey thx shalado for those helpful tips. The ratio formulas are worth 12 marks??? That's shocking. Anyways thx again.

Reaction score
hehe... but unfortunately they din't show up this year! :D
No problem... always ready to help! :)

Reaction score
@shalado95 They DID show up this year !
The question in which we have to compare the basket selling to houses and restaurants
Whoops ! :p

Reaction score
shalado95 said:
@Mutha Rushabh ... We got something else! I think u did a different paper! :)

Yeah but even in the first variant we had to do gross profit and net profit ratio analysis (as part of the answer) to the last question where we had to make a decision between two options for Bimisi (Option A or B)

Reaction score
guys, which option did you choose for a last question tourism or city routes?

Reaction score
wolf said:
guys, which option did you choose for a last question tourism or city routes?

As long as you justify then you can choose any of them but I chose city routes

Reaction score
Yes i know that it really doesn't matter, i was just interested what everybody has chosen=))

Reaction score
hi i'm gonna appear for my igcse exams this october-november session.....!! business studies paper 2 is on 8th nov
i neeeeeeed the formula list (the accounting chapter) badly
please help me out.....!!!!:cry::cry::cry: