• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies Paper-22 M/J 2012

Reaction score
Guys don't worry about the business exam ... It was REALLYY EASY ! Students who are saying that it was not easy would'nt have studied properly !! It was very easyy ... Just don't panic ... You may feel that the time is not enough but what can we do ! I myself finished it 5 minutes before the exam time ... But yes it was not like the previous papers ... questions were a bit unusual ... But just relax ... You all will do good In Sha Allah ! :)
Andd sorry It was paper 1 guyss ... Im sorry for the typo !! :p

Reaction score
I did 11..Evn though it wsn't tough...I also found the questions to be a bit different from the past ones

Reaction score
I answered all da questions but em still nt sure whether some r correct...hw about urs?

Reaction score
i did variant 11 too. btw what was the answer for the last question if u guys still remeber the question lol

Reaction score
I answered all da questions but em still nt sure whether some r correct...hw about urs?
Exactlyy ... I too am not sure if all are correct or not but I did my best to answer them as accurately as I could ... especially the (e) parts of every question ... I just love doing them ... you can write all you want !

Reaction score
I can't write it here..I think only after 24 hours....However, if you rem the questions inbox me...I'll try to rem :p.....

Reaction score
Hehe true!Lets just hope we did good and dat the curve is low.:)
Yeahh I hope the threshold is low ... But if we did veryy good ... then because of studenst like us ... other people's grades will fall !! :p But InShaAllah we'll get A* ! :)

Reaction score
I wrote my answer out of the required space, will it be accounted?

Reaction score
I forgot every single advantage and disadvantage in the exam (except for the business organisations) and went with the common sense i imagined my self a business man in every single case study :)