• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies Paper-22 M/J 2012

Reaction score
Guys don't worry about the business exam ... It was REALLYY EASY ! Students who are saying that it was not easy would'nt have studied properly !! It was very easyy ... Just don't panic ... You may feel that the time is not enough but what can we do ! I myself finished it 5 minutes before the exam time ... But yes it was not like the previous papers ... questions were a bit unusual ... But just relax ... You all will do good In Sha Allah ! :)
Andd sorry It was paper 1 guyss ... Im sorry for the typo !! :p
I also found the same about the paper

Reaction score
Guys don't worry about the business exam ... It was REALLYY EASY ! Students who are saying that it was not easy would'nt have studied properly !! It was very easyy ... Just don't panic ... You may feel that the time is not enough but what can we do ! I myself finished it 5 minutes before the exam time ... But yes it was not like the previous papers ... questions were a bit unusual ... But just relax ... You all will do good In Sha Allah ! :)
Andd sorry It was paper 1 guyss ... Im sorry for the typo !! :p
i did it 30 min before :whistle: