• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business tomorrow paper 22.

Reaction score
Anyone got an idea what I should focus on for tomorrows exam? Really messed up for my paper 12.

Reaction score
The sad thing is that they can bring anything really! I dont know why but I think that it will be on the last points of the syllabus as they didnt bring many questions on them in the first paper. i'm focusing on them but I'll revise the rest as well

Reaction score
Oh cool thanks. Btw in paper 12 did they ask the what is meant by the cash flow forecast or was it only what is meant by cash flow? Can your remember ?

Reaction score
ITS THE SAME MATERIAL YOU GUYS IF YOU SOLVED PAPER 1 WELL YOULL DO THE SAME WITH PAPER 2 INSHALLAH. ALSO, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE QUALITY INFORMATION AND ARE CAPABLE OF COMPOSING AN ESSAY ANSWER YOULL DO WELL INSHALLAH. SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK BUT IM KINDA EXCITED LOL

Reaction score
ITS THE SAME MATERIAL YOU GUYS IF YOU SOLVED PAPER 1 WELL YOULL DO THE SAME WITH PAPER 2 INSHALLAH. ALSO, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE QUALITY INFORMATION AND ARE CAPABLE OF COMPOSING AN ESSAY ANSWER YOULL DO WELL INSHALLAH. SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK BUT IM KINDA EXCITED LOL

Do you mean the same stuff will be coming in the paper tomorrow?

Reaction score
of course not! but i mean if you studied well for paper 1, which is the same material you're gonna have to have knowledge of for paper 2, then everything will be well inshallah! also, paper 2 is pretty easy, max mark for the essay questions is 10 marks so yeah, have faith ya'll;)

Reaction score
by the way, i asked the same q a couple of days ago and someone here said we should focus on units 2, 3 and 5. so yeah

Reaction score
of course not! but i mean if you studied well for paper 1, which is the same material you're gonna have to have knowledge of for paper 2, then everything will be well inshallah! also, paper 2 is pretty easy, max mark for the essay questions is 10 marks so yeah, have faith ya'll;)

Ah, lol, I thought so. :s Well, I just got lucky in paper 1, my prep was awful, but the questions were on the few things I'd actually studied. xD Hoping that happens again this time, I've not been able to give much attention to business. :/

Reaction score
Ah, lol, I thought so. :s Well, I just got lucky in paper 1, my prep was awful, but the questions were on the few things I'd actually studied. xD Hoping that happens again this time, I've not been able to give much attention to business. :/
GOOD LUCK! Let's hope paper 2 is even easier than paper 1(; okay gotta go hit the sack, drink milk and sleep tight ya'll, god be with you.

Reaction score
hello........what are the strengths and weaknesses of family businesses?
family busness brand image of products extension (we have made u happy 4r 100 years) no public limted company so privacy of account no divorce between ownership and control .. have their own objectives like balance between work life family life

Reaction score
study motivation hrm jit stakeholders ethics coversion of batch to flow different leadership style nd marketing mix.. busiess objectives my guesses all 10 marks qs will come from this range

Reaction score
but dont forget the amount of questions and time ... if u dont keep them in mind then u might not finish the paper