• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bye guys!! :*

Reaction score
You know since I came back regular to XPC after a week, I made almost everyone sad. Please forgive me if possible, and I promise I will never return back to Xtremepapers. Goodbye all!!

madoka
madokamaha
♣♠ Magnanimous ♣♠
aish nafu
Mehak Mairaj
You are my best friend since 4 years.. Did I ever tell u ki stay away from me or anything? o_O o_O
Agar muje kehna hi tha to me tumhe besty kyu banata and
Yar me gussa nahi hu tumpe. Look if are online or not I am coming to your home around 5:30 to 6:00 so be at home :D
We will do masti and YOU WILL STAY HERE. :D

Reaction score
let u correct urself...we didnt tell u to leave
i can forgive u n i shud have appreciate if u have stayed n made peace here...i wont force u
but cannot forget the things happend repeatedly...first time mite b a mistake but second time i say it was a choice
i cant believe in wat u said dat uve changed...i expected too much from u yesterday n even today
it says if a cow jump out from a wall..then he will jump from another too
n it says if something is really sticked to someone since childhood...then its impossible to get rid of it... Insha Allah..i tried to understand dat..but even the most patient person has a limit
u know ur impossible to trust even..ull say uve changed but the other time i hear stuffs about u
i appreciate dat u told me truth...i appreciate it...
dont u eva realised weneva v tok n becomes close frnd..evrythin gets worse..donno why really
but since this kept happenin...i guess we dont really need to b close frndx at all..
u dont actually know how to make frndx..ur killin the ones who tries to b wid u
ur not allowin anyone to b wid u...accept ur mistake
btw m not blamin u neither ur mistakes..ive been tryin to b nice n even was so patient in hope of dat i mite b able to help u
BUT...i felt m been ruined...sry to say ur bad to my life...u had a choice but u made joke out of urselfs...
my words are harsh..i know..but remember...a true frnd wont let u butter on ur mistakes to cover it..and a true frnd wont help u to paint ur sins..they say things infront of u..i hope my words wont hurt u..cox m not writin dis to hurt u..but not givin up on u..still havin hope dat u mite change..tryin to b honest n true..i dont wanna eat ur soul sayin things behind u...the reason why i always toked wid u like dis
previously u asked me..whether u even get a space from hell...yes..u will..ur bad sins will taste the hell fire even mine n evryones...even though ur hindu..let me say its worth to reach heaven than gettin A's from ur subjects...( doesnt mean to stop studyin ) but every soul shall taste sourness of their sins.. Allah Akbar
i still got more to say...but i dont even wanna waste my words if u r not in need of..
i hope ull change n if ur words r true then m sorry from my side..sry for hurtin u evry single time..
hope u see this..n hope Allah gives u thoughts of good..n plxx dont let ur studies get annoyed..
learn this world..i pray for u..ur frnd r still wid u..u need to perfume urself n come out..
goodbye n really sorry for my harsh words...
and above all this still i dont wanna tok to u..neither wanna come infront of u...correct urself n come n face me if u want...n i dont mind even if u dont
Sis why are you telling all this to him o_O :eek:
It wasn't his mistake so why?

Reaction score
Hello my all dear friends and a doubts solvers today I m leaving xpc n hopefully will be coming once in a month.

My best wishes are with all of u guys, trust me u all made me so special that I got a super addiction to you all, you guys are special to me all of you :)

I wish you all pass ur life in fear of studies kum enjoyment of craze.
Really it's hard to leave this place but I have to do due to studies thing

madoka (chulbuli) yaar bhot yaad ane wali hai tu
Mehak Mairaj (Mehu) Oye my best friend.. I gotta miss u so much
The Chill Master (best bro ever) Sale yaad rakhna meko :'(
aish nafu (Nafudafu) I will remember our past memories.
Gibzy Khan (Gibzy Gandhi) Mere dost, yaad rakhiyo merko.. Ja raha hu bas aaj
Mimick (Dany) Yaara u got learn meditation and control ur self. Theek hai? Gotta miss you dear.
Miss Gorgeous ; (Guitar fan like me xD) We have talk since so long, come online and see this at least. :/
shoaib672002 And Lola_sweet (pikachu's) I gotta miss the coincidences of songs selections n specially lp
Maganius (leg puller) I got miss our friendship science the designer acc
jj1234 (YouTube frnd) I will miss the sharing of our videos and chats
Starlight97 (golu panda) and aqsach (molu panda) I gotta miss cousins as well
Dark Destination (13a*s guy) hats off to u. Will miss u
Awesome12 (sat boy) will miss u too
DarkEclipse (my uni decide helper) I owe u Ishan. Will miss u yaar
fantastic girl (Remmy creamy) you, emoticon mistress. Will miss ur emoticons :3
RoOkaYya G (didlu) Oye apna khayal rakhiyo or yaad rakhna tussi tiddo ko
Loodynagy (Nagy_shaggy) and f.mohamed (fati) u too girls are also my frns m gonna miss u both as well
yasoob_shah (shah bros) kya Bhai khi khayal rakhiyo and weed smoke karte Rehna

And many of u more have took care of me in my bad times and make me happy with cute cute talks ...
Yaaro or Sabhi ko tga kardo jisko me janta hu my mobile sucks a lot I cannot tag much.

Sale, kamine, pyare, chulbuley, Shane yarro.... Dua me yaad rakhna ;)

Good luck (y)
-Rohan (TB). :love:

Yaar bhot yaad ane wale ho Tum Sab log...
You forgot me :(
Kidding :p
Btw best of luck :D

Reaction score
Hello my all dear friends and a doubts solvers today I m leaving xpc n hopefully will be coming once in a month.

My best wishes are with all of u guys, trust me u all made me so special that I got a super addiction to you all, you guys are special to me all of you :)

I wish you all pass ur life in fear of studies kum enjoyment of craze.
Really it's hard to leave this place but I have to do due to studies thing

madoka (chulbuli) yaar bhot yaad ane wali hai tu
Mehak Mairaj (Mehu) Oye my best friend.. I gotta miss u so much
The Chill Master (best bro ever) Sale yaad rakhna meko :'(
aish nafu (Nafudafu) I will remember our past memories.
Gibzy Khan (Gibzy Gandhi) Mere dost, yaad rakhiyo merko.. Ja raha hu bas aaj
Mimick (Dany) Yaara u got learn meditation and control ur self. Theek hai? Gotta miss you dear.
Miss Gorgeous ; (Guitar fan like me xD) We have talk since so long, come online and see this at least. :/
shoaib672002 And Lola_sweet (pikachu's) I gotta miss the coincidences of songs selections n specially lp
Maganius (leg puller) I got miss our friendship science the designer acc
jj1234 (YouTube frnd) I will miss the sharing of our videos and chats
Starlight97 (golu panda) and aqsach (molu panda) I gotta miss cousins as well
Dark Destination (13a*s guy) hats off to u. Will miss u
Awesome12 (sat boy) will miss u too
DarkEclipse (my uni decide helper) I owe u Ishan. Will miss u yaar
fantastic girl (Remmy creamy) you, emoticon mistress. Will miss ur emoticons :3
RoOkaYya G (didlu) Oye apna khayal rakhiyo or yaad rakhna tussi tiddo ko
Loodynagy (Nagy_shaggy) and f.mohamed (fati) u too girls are also my frns m gonna miss u both as well
yasoob_shah (shah bros) kya Bhai khi khayal rakhiyo and weed smoke karte Rehna

And many of u more have took care of me in my bad times and make me happy with cute cute talks ...
Yaaro or Sabhi ko tga kardo jisko me janta hu my mobile sucks a lot I cannot tag much.

Sale, kamine, pyare, chulbuley, Shane yarro.... Dua me yaad rakhna ;)

Good luck (y)
-Rohan (TB). :love:

Yaar bhot yaad ane wale ho Tum Sab log...
Best of luck brother :)