• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

C2 Official thread

r97

Reaction score
part A just find the mid point of line AB
Part B find the diameter using d=sqrt of ( change in x)^2 + (change in y)^2
and divide it by 2 hence getting the radius
and subtuite in the equation (x-a)^2+(y-b)^2=r^2 where a and b are the center coordinates
part C substuite the X co-ordinate given in the equation u got in part B and solve u should get the value of y he stated
Part D Find the Gradient of the Radius at this point by using the co-ordinates of the center and the given point
use the negative recipricol for example if u got 5 negative recipricol is -1/5
then use y-y1=m(x-x1) where y1 and x1 are the points given in the question part D
thnxx aloot ! :)) and good luck tmrw :)

Reaction score
guys guys guys ! is there any past paper questions that have logs with different bases ? because i dont know much about it... so any help ?

Reaction score
Do we have to know transformation of the sine and cosine graphs? I'm dreading this paper.

Reaction score
I'm sitting this paper 2 hours after everyone else since we've got a clash, just sayin'. Don't think we'd have access to phones and stuff to look up any discussions or ask anyone whats coming but I'm hoping we might get some sort of a heads up. Don't really love the idea of cheating though..

Reaction score
I'm sitting this paper 2 hours after everyone else has since we've got a clash, just sayin'. Don't think we'd have access to phones and stuff to look up any discussions or ask anyone whats coming but I'm hoping we might get some sort of a heads up. Don't really love the idea of cheating though..

after ur first exam u go to a supervised room for 15 min break no phones no anyhing

Reaction score
Somebody help, may 2011 Q.5 b) I've left this one out... and can't seem to figure it out :(