• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Call fr help!!!smbdy help!!!

Reaction score
Hey guyz in da physcz exam dere waz a question abt finding da kinetic energy and in dat we were suppossed to chnge a value in grams to kg to gt da correct answer it was fr 3 markz and wrote da formula and in dat i did da working but stupidly frgt to change da grams to kg in hurry...:( hw many markz out ov three will be cut...everthing else waz corret jst da kg part made my answer wrong and messed it up and nw regret it terribly :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ...cn smbdy tell me plzzz?????...thnx a lot :Search:

Reaction score
No, you won't loose all marks for it. You'll probably get marks for writing the formula and working. And in a special case, you might even get more marks for e.c.f

In O' Lvls the student has the b.o.d (Benefit of doubt).

Reaction score
You will either get 1 mark or 2 marks. Most probably you will get 2 cuz of ECF. If not then you will definetely get the 1 mark . And chillax dude, it wont make much of a difference. Forget about it and concentrate on the remaining papers

Reaction score
Thnx guyz but wnt it bring my grade down????like in 70s??? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: plzz cn smbdy give an idea???

Reaction score
nah it really wont make much of a difference. 1 or 2 marks doesnt really affect your grade much. If the rest of your paper and the other components went well then there is no need to worry. Furthermore as we have the percentile system, there is nothing to worry about. Chillax and as i said before, forget about it as there is nothing you can do and constantly thinking about it will only affect the rest of your papers. So just chill and study and do well in the next papers