• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Calling all paper chatters !!

Reaction score
Reaction score
View attachment 32461View attachment 32463 Salam everyone !!!
so me and amna were bored in our physics and chemistry classes one day so we stared randomly making weird funny harry potter conversation and even finished it !!!!
so we wanna show it to you all !!(plz no rude comments9 !!
aquablue Nazahat (u better rmbr!!:D) 1357911 shazmina fantastic girl JZ.Shah Bilal Khan @muneefa Shah...
Dazzling Girl <3 Nibz badrobot14 Aly Emran danial 234 Era ***amd*** ***Sam*** Angelina_25 Nabeel.Ahmad marie_knox ZaMiN RaZa Rahma Abdelrahman @hellz

View attachment 32459View attachment 32460View attachment 32462View attachment 32464View attachment 32465View attachment 32466View attachment 32467View attachment 32468

Awesome conversation !!! :D :D :ROFLMAO:
You are one hell of a free girl who got time for such things . .:p
Anyways , thanx for the tag !!! :) ;)

Reaction score
Salam everyone !!!
so me and amna were bored in our physics and chemistry classes one day so we stared randomly making weird funny harry potter conversation and even finished it !!!!
so we wanna show it to you all !!(plz no rude comments9 !!
aquablue Nazahat (u better rmbr!!:D) 1357911 shazmina fantastic girl JZ.Shah Bilal Khan @muneefa Shah...
Dazzling Girl <3 Nibz badrobot14 Aly Emran danial 234 Era ***amd*** ***Sam*** Angelina_25 Nabeel.Ahmad marie_knox ZaMiN RaZa Rahma Abdelrahman @hellz
View attachment 32461View attachment 32463
had loadxx of fun reading that conversation :p :ROFLMAO:
nd thnxx 4 da tag!! :)

Reaction score
me first to read hahaha lol :D
u guys me not there so u were able to do this agar me haoti to yeh na hota
u guys so free and hell bored :I

Reaction score
this is for rummi and amna :
you two r the most farikh ppl i have ever meet in my lyf. lol. seriously. you guys . ok me and H(the person who sit next to me) also do convos but this big cum on man. well hay i just remember in grade 8 or sumthing (when we ,me and H, were one direction maniacs) i had a whole book in which we used to have convos and mostly stories (fanfictions) lol H was soooooooooooooooo in luv with them . but she is more mature now. unlike you harry potter maniac. cus of u i hate harry potter now lol ahhhhhh the horrer of listening to you to blab about harry potter all da long uffff

Reaction score
this is for rummi and amna :
you two r the most farikh ppl i have ever meet in my lyf. lol. seriously. you guys . ok me and H(the person who sit next to me) also do convos but this big cum on man. well hay i just remember in grade 8 or sumthing (when we ,me and H, were one direction maniacs) i had a whole book in which we used to have convos and mostly stories (fanfictions) lol H was soooooooooooooooo in luv with them . but she is more mature now. unlike you harry potter maniac. cus of u i hate harry potter now lol ahhhhhh the horrer of listening to you to blab about harry potter all da long uffff

oka honey chill with the lecture and continue with ur life :coffee: