• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Calling out all the Gamers! Need your opinion/advice

Reaction score
A very common topic amongst gamers.

PS3 or Xbox 360. Okay I'm new to this gig! So need fair advices!

Cheerio!

Reaction score
OK so as professional gaming expert .i would suggest u to wait f4 XBOX ONE and PS4........because they r new and will be very expensive also bcuze xbox is now going to blue ray and which costs like 230 riyals in ksa mostly........actually it depends on how much money u will spending over ur console ...ps3 is expensive than xbox .........I MYSELF HAVE A HACKED XBOX 360 AND HAVE PLAYED SO MANY HACKED GAMES THAT I LOST COUNT but on other hand ma friend ho has ps3 is still stuck on fifa 11 for 6 months..hahaha

Reaction score
Had a US xbox, plugged it into the power outlet without the p.d. transformer and it literally exploded on me... To be fair though I just don't like xbox because you need to continuously pay to play online, but I think its controller is way better than PS3. Games are almost similar except for a few exclusives, but I think if you just want the system for gaming then xbox is a better value

Reaction score
OK so as professional gaming expert .i would suggest u to wait f4 XBOX ONE and PS4........because they r new and will be very expensive also bcuze xbox is now going to blue ray and which costs like 230 riyals in ksa mostly........actually it depends on how much money u will spending over ur console ...ps3 is expensive than xbox .........I MYSELF HAVE A HACKED XBOX 360 AND HAVE PLAYED SO MANY HACKED GAMES THAT I LOST COUNT but on other hand ma friend ho has ps3 is still stuck on fifa 11 for 6 months..hahaha
No offence bu-ut Xbox one is a Fail! I mean it has got loads of concerns with it....like piracy and privacy...Even thou the CEC thing is cool like it can control our TVs but again depends...it has to be the newest model nd crap...I wasn't impressed by xbox one's reviews. And as for ps4, not much about it is exposed. WE dont even know abt it's size yet!! So, I'm into Xbox, particularly 360. But I still wanted to know if ps3 is a better option...
Anyways! Cheers for ur opinions! Much appreciated!
:D

Reaction score
Had a US xbox, plugged it into the power outlet without the p.d. transformer and it literally exploded on me... To be fair though I just don't like xbox because you need to continuously pay to play online, but I think its controller is way better than PS3. Games are almost similar except for a few exclusives, but I think if you just want the system for gaming then xbox is a better value
Yeah the payment dealo is a bit of a turn off but there r more people with an xbox live account than with PSN. So, I think xbox is the way to go. I guess. :/ Thanks anyway. :D Appreciate ur advice. :D

Reaction score
Wait for the PS4.............Next generation gaming is better!!!
JUST DONT GET XBOX!!! :p

Reaction score
Wait for the PS4.............Next generation gaming is better!!!
JUST DONT GET XBOX!!! :p
Yeah I know... :/
But I have some friends on xbox live...No one on psn. :/
I dnt wanna feel abandoned. :p LOL Bullied by pro gamers...haha...esp male gamers. :p

Reaction score
Yeah I know... :/
But I have some friends on xbox live...No one on psn. :/
I dnt wanna feel abandoned. :p LOL Bullied by pro gamers...haha...esp male gamers. :p

Are you willing to pay for xbox live
In my opinion.......xbox live is stupid!!! :p :D

Reaction score
9ff.jpg

Reaction score
PC rules out next gen consoles and present day consoles. PC is so much better as there's no frame rate issues and less lag