• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cambridge ESOL/ESL section? sorry if this is in the wrong forum!

Reaction score
Hi all, I was looking for some resources for learning English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL/ESL/EFL) but excepting the IELTS section it doesn't seem to exist such section.
Is thery any place on the forum where I could find Cambridge ESOL resources for the Cambridge Advanced Certificate of English (CAE) or the other two certificates (lower and higher) - FCE and CPE?

Thank you.

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum! Now I realize I should have better posted in the HELP section, maybe a moderator could be kind enough to move my post? Thank you and once again I apologize.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi all, I was looking for some resources for learning English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL/ESL/EFL) but excepting the IELTS section it doesn't seem to exist such section.
Is thery any place on the forum where I could find Cambridge ESOL resources for the Cambridge Advanced Certificate of English (CAE) or the other two certificates (lower and higher) - FCE and CPE?

Thank you.

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum! Now I realize I should have better posted in the HELP section, maybe a moderator could be kind enough to move my post? Thank you and once again I apologize.
I've some CAE, FCE resources.. why u want to these resources?..