• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Computer Science Computer Systems Workbook Answers - 2021

Reaction score
Guys for the answers for the textbook that everyone wants (including me<3), umm it's available online with a subscription on BOOST for HODDER EDUCATION, otherwise it is for about $150 (in most places- which is really expensive), so if anyone could be kind enough to share it here if they have any of these resources that'll be great!!
Oh and also these answers are in the TEACHERS RESOURCE of the book, so if anyone has that edition otherwise I believe its present in it too...

It'll be great if anyone could share that!!!

Reaction score
Can u send me the link where there is an online subscription? (I have a way to get it with boost)

Reaction score
To get the boost subscription u need the actual book so I dont have it sorry I need it as well
i found another textbook with its answers i can upload here it supports latest syllabus but my teacher uses a different one

Attachments

• igcse_compsci_2ed_cb_coursebook_answers.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 91
  • Cambridge IGCSE™ and O Level Computer Science Coursebook with Digital Access (2 Years) (Cambri...pdf
    43.6 MB · Views: 179
Reaction score
Bhai can u plz share Hodder book exam style questions answers present at the end of the chapter
I only found this in the internet.. zzz.. please share if you guys found the rest. Thank you
Answers-to-Chapter-6-Activities-and-Questions
answers-to-chapter-7-activities-and-questions
answers-to-chapter-9-activities-and-questions

Attachments

• answers-to-chapter-9-activities-and-questions.pdf
    218.1 KB · Views: 48
  • answers-to-chapter-7-activities-and-questions.pdf
    346.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Answers-to-Chapter-6-Activities-and-Questions.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 61
Reaction score
I only found this in the internet.. zzz.. please share if you guys found the rest. Thank you
Answers-to-Chapter-6-Activities-and-Questions
answers-to-chapter-7-activities-and-questions
answers-to-chapter-9-activities-and-questions
THANK YOU SO MUCHH!!!