• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cambridge IGCSE Study and Revision Guide Books

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am looking for the Hodder Education Cambridge IGCSE Physics, Chemistry and Biology Study and Revision Guide books, of the latest syllabus. Can somebody please be kind enough to post any or all of the three very important books for us IGCSE/O-Levels students of 2023/2024? It would be a lifesaver for many of us.

I have attached the pictures of the books I want below. Thanks in advance.

IMG_0165.pngIMG_0166.pngIMG_0167.png

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am looking for the Hodder Education Cambridge IGCSE Physics, Chemistry and Biology Study and Revision Guide books, of the latest syllabus. Can somebody please be kind enough to post any or all of the three very important books for us IGCSE/O-Levels students of 2023/2024? It would be a lifesaver for many of us.

I have attached the pictures of the books I want below. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 71576View attachment 71577View attachment 71578
Here.

Attachments

• Cambridge IGCSE Physics Revision Guide Hodder.pdf
    52.4 MB · Views: 182
  • Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry Revision Guide Hodder.pdf
    56 MB · Views: 166
  • Cambridge IGCSE Biology Revision Guide Hodder.pdf
    17.5 MB · Views: 147
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your contributions, but, here’s the thing.

I have actually had all three of these books in my collection already and I have had searched a lot through the entire internet to gain access to these.

However, I could not get my Physics Study and Revision Guide book to be of the ‘original’ resolution like the rest of my others. It seems like it was a photocopy of some sort.

My Chemistry and Biology ones are of the original high resolution, which makes all the texts readable. But, I also had got them for free.

Still, I downloaded all three of yours, primarily in search of the Physics one with a better resolution, and I noticed its the same as my previous one.

I also noticed your Chemistry one is of the same low resolution one as well. Only the Biology one is of the full resolution.

Not criticizing you or anything, just telling my observations.

I can upload the higher resolution Chemistry and Biology ones here, but, I just really really need the Physics one.

Thank you once again.

Reaction score
I thought I should also upload Hodder Cambridge IGCSE computer science study and revision guide second edition on this thread for people's convince as it is a very good resource.

Attachments

• Study & Revision Guide Book - Hodder Education.pdf
    37.1 MB · Views: 14
Last edited: