• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cambridge International AS and A Level Biology Coursebook!

Reaction score
Please guys, can anyone upload the e-book or PDF version of the book?
Me and many other students are in a MASSIVE need for it!
The coursebook not the revision guide. Thanks.

Reaction score
Come on guys the e-book must be available somewhere. It is available to download form amazon (the fourth edition). No one had purchased it?

Reaction score
I guess I can help you; I've got the book myself , but when we were waiting for it, I referred to this link
http://education.cambridge.org/mena...ional-as-and-a-level-biology-(fourth-edition)
You can't download the book unfortunaley(n), but atleast you'll be able to read it:)(y). To be candid with you, it's really colourful, though it maybe a bit incomprehensible.
I've got my term exams this week, just pray for me, if my post helped

Reaction score
I guess I can help you; I've got the book myself , but when we were waiting for it, I referred to this link
http://education.cambridge.org/mena...ional-as-and-a-level-biology-(fourth-edition)
You can't download the book unfortunaley(n), but atleast you'll be able to read it:)(y). To be candid with you, it's really colourful, though it maybe a bit incomprehensible.
I've got my term exams this week, just pray for me, if my post helped
I wish you the best of luck in your exams. (Y)
But this is not the full book! :/ only 4 chapters covered. Certainly, it's better than nothing, but I'm looking for the book. Can't anyone find it guys?

Reaction score
I wish you the best of luck in your exams. (Y)
But this is not the full book! :/ only 4 chapters covered. Certainly, it's better than nothing, but I'm looking for the book. Can't anyone find it guys?
TheInfamous its rele hard to find an e-book since it recently released u usually find ebooks aftr a year or 2 the book has released and ya Khamorgy1998 u help him scan 10 pages daily and whn its all ovr combine the whole thing

Reaction score
man the book is epic u were right Khamorgy1998
i don't know abt bio but most of the othr buks like chem nd phy scks cuz now they r summarising the info and all they r doin is makin it interactive and addin stuff like did u know when compared to oxford oxford has a and as lvls way bttr buks