• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cambridge International AS and a Level Mathematics Mechanics coursebook (Jan Dangerfield, Stuart Haring etc.)

Reaction score
Hey guys. Do you have the Cambridge International AS and a Level Mathematics Mechanics coursebook? I need high quality pdf. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Greetings. I have the same request as Tony2023. All the PDF copies of the Mechanics coursebook I found are watermarked and of very low quality. If some one has the book can you please help us out?

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I've attached the Collin's one, hopefully you're okay with this publisher. I do have other Further Mathematics (and other sciences) textbooks if you need - just let me know! To give full disclosure, I don't have the answer book for all the questions but I've sent an email requesting it. Once I get it, if you'd like, I'll attach it here as well.

If you can't access the attachment, let me know and I'll try figure out how to upload it to a google doc. Hope this helps :)

Attachments

• Further Mechanics - Collins textbook.pdf
    22.1 MB · Views: 33
Reaction score
Hi guys.
I've attached the Collin's one, hopefully you're okay with this publisher. I do have other Further Mathematics (and other sciences) textbooks if you need - just let me know! To give full disclosure, I don't have the answer book for all the questions but I've sent an email requesting it. Once I get it, if you'd like, I'll attach it here as well.

If you can't access the attachment, let me know and I'll try figure out how to upload it to a google doc. Hope this helps :)
Can you share this version?

Attachments

• book.PNG
    book.PNG
    174.2 KB · Views: 4