• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAMBRIDGE TEACHER SUPPORT

Reaction score
hey does anyone have a username an password that i can have for the site i really need to access it has it had resources frm uploaded teachers that are very useful that arent on xtremepapers ..plz or if u are a centre administrator plz add me on the list my email is [email protected] plz if u sent the password plz reply here i really need it plz.......i am in no way tryin to chnage someone password i am an honest man jus tryin to gain access to the site....

Reaction score
hey does anyone have a username an password that i can have for the site i really need to access it has it had resources frm uploaded teachers that are very useful that arent on xtremepapers ..plz or if u are a centre administrator plz add me on the list my email is [email protected] plz if u sent the password plz reply here i really need it plz.......i am in no way tryin to chnage someone password i am an honest man jus tryin to gain access to the site....

Reaction score
i dont know they are just trying to get teacher resource access
Ask to admin... maybe he may help!!!................:)
But teacher's site doesn't have anythings, wat u all are thinking.. No special things... The best place to get resource is "xtremepapers"..