• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

can any1 help with BIO mcq'zz plzzzz

Reaction score
the answer is C...and here's an xplaination...
0.1mm is given to us...so diameter of that circle is
0.1/40 *100=0.25mm...which is 250micrometer..!1

and area of circle is pi*r^2.///so pi* 250/2 * 250/2 gives u C

Reaction score
u need to know that above one is stage micrometer and down one is eyepiece...so we can calculate the length of 100 division of eyepiece.. by above method..and u get that....u got me, right?

Reaction score
ok..answer is B...coz 1st...current flow in Atria...means 1st one is P ..coz i guess u have studied that graph of it.....the peak in P is not higher and yes..u know..the pressure there is not sp higher either...so 1st is P..and for 2nd..look Q R and S...for Q and R they are in ventricular systole..means contraction of walls..!! whereas S in now startin its diastole..means relaxation...but there isnot the option P and S..so u can choose P and T.....simply for T too..u can look this way..i.e by eliminating others...or T also has got less higher peak..which is same in the relaxation time...

Reaction score
Okay i got this one. Have you done all the past papers? i'm almost done with all. i'm scoring 30-35 .. is it good enough ?
i usually mess up the calculation parts.

Reaction score
Dude, u are better than me then...! i have never scored more than B..while doing past papers too..!! m confused in some of them..and will post those things tomorrow..!!...will try my best to score an A on tuesday!!.....i think scoring more than 32 is enough..!!

Reaction score
Oh but you're able to do all the difficult ones. :)

What type of questions are you finding difficult?

Reaction score
lol the part missing isnt importnt so i dnt post dat...:p...neway so now tell how do we do it ?

Reaction score
kanz123 said:
lol the part missing isnt importnt so i dnt post dat...:p...neway so now tell how do we do it ?
its B
tRNA n DNA has the same sequence but U is replaced by T... its so simple B

Reaction score
ya itx A it is because the water potential outside the cell is less, hence osmosis takes place and water moves out of the cell. As a result the cell shrinks in size......:)