• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can anyone pls send me Sir Muzzamil’s notes? Or Aliya Azhars pls very urgent

Reaction score
Can anyone pls send me Sir Muzzamil’s notes? Or Aliya Azhars pls very urgent

Reaction score
I have sir muzzamil's islamiyat notes, send me your email and i will forward the attachments to you :)

Reaction score
hi everyone if u neeed essential notes i am having a great collection and i want to share it with every single olevel student so for that i created a youtube channel watch the first video and tell me which other subjects u need in comment box i am sure u will be intrested in my work

Reaction score
hi everyone if u neeed essential notes i am having a great collection and i want to share it with every single olevel student so for that i created a youtube channel watch the first video and tell me which other subjects u need in comment box i am sure u will be intrested in my work

Reaction score
Plz frwd to me too at [email protected]