• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can i complete A-level course in a month

Reaction score
Hello ppl,
I have a strangge habit of studying in last month only.. Im in A2 and got 3B is As level with physics math and chem..

When i opened the book of physics i didnt understand where to start from, plus the applications and of chem and the long course of p3 in maths.. Im a private student.

Now if anyone of you could help me on where to study the course from which wont take enough time..

Im really scared.. 3 subjects and im 0 in all 3 of them.. I hvnt started anything in any of them and then the pastpapers..

PPl any suggestion would be considered..

ULTRA SCAREEED, HELP ME OUT!

Reaction score
it's hard actually to cover all topics in a month. but, maybe you can look through the syllabus and from there, you can know what you should study. other, maybe you can ask any of the hardworking student to borrow their notes for a while and photocopy them.

Reaction score
u know better your strengths. But u need to feel positive and confident about it. take it as a challenge + take it easy also , its just an exam , not life death test. study through pacific book and longman revision book if u r able to do last 5 years pastpapers with understanding and if perform well on the exam day then getting A is also possible.

Reaction score
rviboy said:
u know better your strengths. But u need to feel positive and confident about it. take it as a challenge + take it easy also , its just an exam , not life death test. study through pacific book and longman revision book if u r able to do last 5 years pastpapers with understanding and if perform well on the exam day then getting A is also possible.

Thanks man, i know i can do it !! i have all the concise and perfect notes.. All i have to do is complete sylabbus of chem and physics by 25 and solve all pastpapers from 2002!
Im good with Maths so not scared, got 79 in A-s, just need 81 in A2 to get that A !

Reaction score
no problem, math irritates me in a1 need intensive past ppr practice, yeah man just the passion is required alevel is manageable, just need to study smartly , best of luck :)