• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can I get my answer sheet scanned by CIE?

Reaction score
I want to take a look at my Chemistry AS answer sheets as the grade awarded to me is nowhere near to the quality of my paperwork. I need to see where and why my marks has been cut off.

Reaction score
I want to take a look at my Chemistry AS answer sheets as the grade awarded to me is nowhere near to the quality of my paperwork. I need to see where and why my marks has been cut off.

They don't disclose papers.

Sometimes, we think we did good, but the marking scheme says otherwise.

If you truly believe you deserve a better grade, then you can get the paper rechecked.

Reaction score
They don't disclose papers.

Sometimes, we think we did good, but the marking scheme says otherwise.

If you truly believe you deserve a better grade, then you can get the paper rechecked.

Its not that I think I did good, it's my teacher who knows i did pretty well, I pretty much checked everything. Why not are they scared to give out the answer sheets? In Edexcel they don't mind giving out answer sheets to students. Rechecking won't satisfy me as they ll only count the numbers. Anyways Thanks

Reaction score
they do...
Its called EAR.
I can send u copy of the EAR form but now its of no use because the last date was 10th of feb, u can call and talk to british council about it. :)

Reaction score
Its not that I think I did good, it's my teacher who knows i did pretty well, I pretty much checked everything. Why not are they scared to give out the answer sheets? In Edexcel they don't mind giving out answer sheets to students. Rechecking won't satisfy me as they ll only count the numbers. Anyways Thanks

you said that edexcel gives the marking sheets to students. Can you please guide me through the process? Please reply ASAP as this is urgent! Thanks! :)