• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can I still get an "A"..please say "YES" na.. :p

Reaction score
nayy..its nt like that..the "selection" of ur words was the key..waisay im a memon :p..u know wat a memon is ..ryto?? :s

Reaction score
getting an 'A' should not be ur goal .... your goal should be to give it your best and then just pray to ALLAH ..... the results are just a formality .... the knowledge you're getting cannot be diminished ..... and dont worry , i had pretty s**t papers myself

Reaction score
thats so encouraging of you farjad..but still are there ne real chances for us to get a's after giving such shitty pprs????? sabke hee bure hue hain.

Reaction score
sabke he bure hue hain, ab subko to B denge nai vo :p
btw, mere itne b bure nai hue :/

Reaction score
mere bhi itne bure nahin hue...avg se ache hue hain Allah ke karam se...chalo..lets hope fr da best....argh..KIRCHOFF pait main hee kyun nahin mar gaya???

Reaction score
to A toh agaya tha na???? yaar..uni ov glasgow main aeronautical eng ki whats the requirement..the website states BBB....but uve seen ppl gettin in with BBC too.

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
mera physics ka break up BBB tha, although i was expecting A of like 95% wala.. but dunno y!! :eek:

Does yur staement of result include breakup of subjects??? like i would be knowing how much i scored in mcqs, P2 etc :eek: :eek: :eek:
tell me this please :|

Reaction score
you can get the breakup at your school ..... its all about weight-age , ppl get A in paper 2 and B in paper 1 and B in practical and still get an A ...... i've seen ppl get a B after getting a U in practical .... so its all about Paper 2 , in physics and chem both

Reaction score
ashhadazam said:
Ermm does it get printed on ur statement as well ?? =s

no it doesnt .... you'll have to check ..... just ask your authorities at school when you get the result , i think the teachers have the breakup of grades ..... hope that helps