• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can one repeat A2 exam without doing AS exam again ?

Reaction score
I have already done my AS level Chemistry exam and got A grade but I did bad in A level exam. Now can I only repeat my A2 level exam without doing AS level exam ?

Please help needed !

Reaction score
I have already done my AS level Chemistry exam and got A grade but I did bad in A level exam. Now can I only repeat my A2 level exam without doing AS level exam ?

Please help needed !

Of corse, But U'll need 2 tale both Paper 4 n 5 Of A2 level.
I hope u do well.

Reaction score
Thanks alot ..

What I want to ask ONCE AGAIN is that now I have bad A level grade but I have an A in AS level Chemistry so I just need to do A2 level ?

That is Paper 4 and 5 of A2 without doing Paper 1,2,3 of AS ?

Reaction score
y
Thanks alot ..

What I want to ask ONCE AGAIN is that now I have bad A level grade but I have an A in AS level Chemistry so I just need to do A2 level ?

That is Paper 4 and 5 of A2 without doing Paper 1,2,3 of AS ?
yup

U hav to contact with the A level superviser whether u want to carry forward the former a2 level result or latter a2 result... BTW, U may choose FY as that would let u choose any one of them...