• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

can somebody help me with chem p1 i dont know what to study!and if any one did chem p12 or p62 help!

i need help studying for chem p62 and chem p12 so multiple choice and practical if u did it plz tell

• tell me anything to do with the paper

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • and what chapters are in

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Don't you feel even a BIT ashamed. By cheating like this you're discrediting everyone who's worked hard for the paper. And as a matter of fact I have done paper 12 and 62 today but u aren't gonna get any information. You're sick. Please lock this admin.

Reaction score
Don't you feel even a BIT ashamed. By cheating like this you're discrediting everyone who's worked hard for the paper. And as a matter of fact I have done paper 12 and 62 today but u aren't gonna get any information. You're sick. Please lock this admin.
You are pathetic!
Mind ur own business!

Reaction score
ALREADY DONE WITH THEM!!!!!!!
can you tell us what was on them ? i had my chemistry paper 6 and 1 and they were quite easy, but a lot of organic chemistry, more than ever . and german reading and writing it was easiest ever and maths paper 2, so easy .