• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

can somebody please help me out? =)

Reaction score
im going to complete my o levels soon like this month,and nxt year i dont know whatto do?i mean im used to igcse but my sis says thats its completly useless if i study in saudi arabia or in washington d.c
but i hear other people say that we need igcse to get a good background for other universities but in my school they dont provide SAT.i have to learn by my self and IGCSE the teachers are not thaat qualified but i get good marks but...........i dont know what to do =(should i go for sat or igcse?i dont know =(

Reaction score
i think that depends on where you will be going ... if you are going to USA, it would be better if you take SAT
anyway... I am also not that experienced.. so you better seek help from your teachers...

Reaction score
thnxxx for your help and btw i did ask them and they said "i dont know".and i might go to USA or study here =( all the confusion and all the wondering....... gtg good luck on your exams =P thnxxxx for your help =)

Reaction score
nah!so not true!you did help me XD ill just make sure where am i gonna study (nobody knows)
and you really helped me because its true!it does depend where you study =) (and i 4got abt that) and at least you didnt say "i dont know" like some people i know XD XD seriously thnxxxxxxxx =)