• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can you use blue pointers in Cie examination?

Can you use blue pointers in Cie?

• yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
A teacher I know says that using royal blue isn't acceptable in the olevel exams and insists we use ball points, is it true? or is it alright if I do use it.

Reaction score
yes the instructions on the paper says to use dark blue pen but of course, the pointer is not that light, you can probably use it. I've used it myself. By light, they mean sky blue or light blue.

Reaction score
A teacher I know says that using royal blue isn't acceptable in the olevel exams and insists we use ball points, is it true? or is it alright if I do use it.

You can use blue pointers as i have used it myself last year. :)

Reaction score
I've asked the invigilator last session and he said that it's more preferable to use black rather than blue.....but u don't have to use ball-point.

Reaction score
I've asked the invigilator last session and he said that it's more preferable to use black rather than blue.....but u don't have to use ball-point.
Black color is more preferred as your papers are scanned and checked online.
image.png

Source: Cambridge's learner guides.