• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

candidate number problem!!!

Reaction score
Because IGCSE clearly states that no sharing of work will be allowed. Last year in our school a kid put his files on the school drive and got a U cause they thought he was trying to cheat. So he did the exam again this year when he is in grade 11.

Reaction score
But then its so stupid to make a mistake in writing the candidate number coz dey write it on ur table as well as u have it on your statement of entry as well which is right infront of you

Reaction score
But then its so stupid to make a mistake in writing the candidate number coz dey write it on ur table as well as u have it on your statement of entry as well which is right infront of you
they forgot to change the candidate number in the printouts not in the paper where you have to write your name

Reaction score
yes so thats why it depends who is marking cuz they will fail you either way....and you will do it in november or next year..

Reaction score
When you print the excel and word and you have to put you name center no and candid no.

Reaction score
But you might get U for the practical your candid no went wrong but they will grade the other practical and the paper.... But you wont get the grade you wanted but still you might pass.

Reaction score
Please...can anyone tell me what happens if you write wrong candidate number in igcse ict screenshots but everything else is ok?pliz i need to know...my mistake(i will be the first one to admit)was quite stupid..perhaps because of nerves i dont know how i could write a wrong cand no.i missed the right one by one number..pliz anyone give me information..this is really stressing me out
u will never get a U simply because the only important thing is writing it correctly in the question paper and even if u wrote it incorrectly it is not a problem because of this :
http://www.cie.org.uk/profiles/exams_officers/guide/exam_day/despatching_scripts_html
watch the video ;) and inshallah u will get A*

Reaction score
i think u would have to pay it becoz my friends have name problem in entry so they have to paaid rs.1500
t m not sure but dont worry spirit and divinty will do ok.....
dont worry everything will be ok........ dont woryyyyyyy plz........... dont woryyyyyyyyyyy

Reaction score
i think u would have to pay it becoz my friends have name problem in entry so they have to paaid rs.1500
dont worry everything will be ok........ dont woryyyyyyy plz........... dont woryyyyyyyyyyy

Just out of curiosity, are you and this person: https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/members/vishal007.73740/ the same guy?
You're VISHALgodhani and he is VISHAL007. He's 15 and you're also 15. He likes most of your posts. Perhaps you have made another account to like your own posts? Everything is possible.

Reaction score

I spent 3 minutes of my precious time to analyse how true my post is (The one above this).
Vishal007 registered yesterday. He had liked every single post of yours (that is, 76 likes for 76 posts).
Your'e him, he is you.
Means you only have 3 real like (Out of 79 likes received). The rest (76 likes) you received from your other account (vishal007) just to raise the number of likes received.

What a dunce.

Reaction score
do u know him he is my best friend...
so he likes my post ....
and why does it matters u.....
dont tell anything about my friend...........