• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Candidates for M/J 2011 - Statement of Entry

Reaction score
hey guys and gals ,
Did you receive your statement of entry from British Council ? :D
Is it true that without this you can't do your exams? :p Well then, it is important that it is kept safe till the exams start
ty
Have a good day :cool:

Reaction score
Well I m not a private candidate and my statement of entry is with the school !! Except for maths yes i have it !! :)

Reaction score
I havent recieved mine and i m not a private candidate my section head told the statement of entry will be delivered to us may be in mid april

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

well yeah without it u cant sit 4 ur exams.....and yes it shud be kept safe....and ofcourse be wid u 4 each exam!!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Well I m not a private candidate and my statement of entry is with the school !! Except for maths yes i have it !! :)
I'm not a private candidate either :p but the school gave us the document on Friday :)

Reaction score
I was a private candidate and am now appearing with school
We got our statement of entries one week before the start of our first exam
dont worry
expect it to arrive on the first of may
School students statement of entries are with the school

Reaction score
yup mostly by april and never forget to take the statement in the exam or u wont be allowed in the examination halll......