• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAN'T WAIT TILL THE 14TH OF JUNE!!!!!

Reaction score
my papers too end on the 14th of june! last ones are physics and bio ppr 1 and have like about 2 weeks to prepare for them! and then on 12th i have my birthday;) and on the 15th i have a flight to catch for pakistan! everything will happen soo quick:unsure::confused: i wont even get to relax properly after exams finish ill just have to get packing and god knows what else! but will still be soo excited obviously! cant wait!

Reaction score
my papers too end on the 14th of june! last ones are physics and bio ppr 1 and have like about 2 weeks to prepare for them! and then on 12th i have my birthday;) and on the 15th i have a flight to catch for pakistan! everything will happen soo quick:unsure::confused: i wont even get to relax properly after exams finish ill just have to get packing and god knows what else! but will still be soo excited obviously! cant wait!

GOOOD LUUUUUUUCK !!!!!!!!!
and HAPPPPY EARLY BIRTHDAAAAAAAY ;)

Reaction score
good luck
happy advanced birthday
have a safe trip 2 Pakistan