• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Care to read this anyone........

Reaction score
This is the first thread I'm making ...... hope this goes welll........

its a very written message for all of us....... that to be happy in all the situations... whether good or bad....... and to thank Allah for all that he has given.....

Sheikh Al Aid Al Qarni gives us advice in his one of the famous books.....
" Don't be sad....." Read it and don't be sad.......
" If u r stricken with poverty, others are changed in debt...... If u don't have shoes, others have no feet....... If u fell pain nw...... others have been aching 4 yrs.......... if ur son dies....... others have lost many...... if u sinned....... den repent........ if u have comitted a mistake...... correct it...... the doors of repentence are ever open....... The fountain of forgiveness..... is ever rich...... so dont be sad..... let all bygones be bygones..... what is predestined for u..... u shall see it.... being sad will not change anything...... so dont be sad...... Sadness doesn't spoils ur life..... it derstroys ur happiness...... and turns into......wretchedness..... so dont be sad..... for supplication is ur shield..... prayer is ur beacon....... prostation is ur means...... so dont be sad.... c hw wast is the earth..... hw nice are the gardens and the forests..... hw bright are the stars...... all r happy.... bt ur sad..... so dont be sad..... Thank Allah...... for u have sweet water to drink..... freash air to breathe....feet to walk wid..... u sleep safely in ur bed...... remember.... evry cloud has a silver lining..... after the long nyt....... comes the bright sun....... life will soon give u a smile...... so b ready to get it....... and ...... dont be sad....... real life is the one spent in happiness....... so throw ur sad days from ur age....... peace of mind is the real treasure......... sorrow awails not....... so dont be sad.......
Abu Hurairah reported that the messenger of Allah (Saw) said:
"look at those who r inferior to u and dont look at those who r superior to u..... for dat is more likely to keep u from dispising Allah's favour on u"

There are many who have less than us and r going through a lot more than us..... So let's all sit and reflect..... and praise and thanks to Allah.......for all the blessing we have.......
AND DONT BE SAD!!!!!!!!

shazmina Shah... fantastic girl sweetjinnah muneefa magnesium fathimaash Love Islam champ-student mune:) knowitall10 Nazahat Safa Malik Aawaan
Nabeel Ahmed badrobot14 and all others.......

Reaction score
And here's another one...... I relly love this..... but every time i read this..... it makes me cry......I dont know....... but i think most of u have read this...... but anyways..... im posting this again....
While a man was polishing his new car...... his 4 yr old son...... picked up a stone....... and scratched line ont he side of his car....... in anger...... the man took the child's hands....... and hit it many times..... without realizing he was using a wrench....... at the hospital...... the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures...... when the child saw his father..... with painful eyes..... he asked..... "dad, when will my fingers grow back........." the man was so hurt and speech less....... he went to the car and hit it many times........ devastated by his own actions...... sitting in front of his car.... he looked at the scratches the child had written-------- LOVE U DAD......... Next day the man comitted suicide...... Anger and love have no limits.... Choose a latter to have a beautiful life and remember this....
Things are to be used and ppl are to be loved.....
The problem in todays world is that....... ppl are used...... while things are loved......
Lets try to keep this thought in mind
Things ar to be used while ppl are to be loved.....
watch ur thoughts they become words.....
watch ur words they become actions.....
watch ur actions they become habits......
watch ur habits they become charachter....
watch ur charachter it becomes ur destiny
shazmina Shah... fantastic girl sweetjinnah muneefa magnesium fathimaash Love Islam champ-student mune:) knowitall10 Nazahat Safa Malik Aawaan Iridescent and all others.......

Reaction score
And here's another one...... I relly love this..... but every time i read this..... it makes me cry......I dont know....... but i think most of u have read this...... but anyways..... im posting this again....

woooooooooooooooooow such an amazing story....tears filled my eyes..masha allah ..
btw jazakallah fr de taggy sistr..:)

Reaction score

v.true......our thoughts r directly dependent on our action. MashAllah worth reading it....thnx again 4 da tag sis............