• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Career Problem

Reaction score
Greetings Everyone..
My problem is that I want to study Computer Science in university in Pakistan but for that I have to take Phy Chem and Maths in A Level in order to recieve Pre Engineering equivalence but I hate Chem so I want to ask that if I take maths phy and computing in A Level then will I be able to get equivalence and admission in universities like szabisy and fast??
Please help.

Reaction score
Greetings Everyone..
My problem is that I want to study Computer Science in university in Pakistan but for that I have to take Phy Chem and Maths in A Level in order to recieve Pre Engineering equivalence but I hate Chem so I want to ask that if I take maths phy and computing in A Level then will I be able to get equivalence and admission in universities like szabisy and fast??
Please help.
well as per my info not all uni's ask for Chem In Pak cuz sum of my cousins didn't have Chem but I would recommend u not to take risk and ask fast n szabist administration office regarding this issue,they could guide u In a better way....