• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Centre Plz....

Reaction score
Qasr-e-Noor, Garrison and golf club,opp. new air port , Lahore far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay from my house

Reaction score
muzirox said:
Qasr-e-Noor, Garrison and golf club,opp. new air port , Lahore far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay from my house

Well its mine also :)
from which school r u?

Reaction score
linkinpark said:
Well its mine also :)
from which school r u?

Can u guide me the exact area of the centre plzzzzzzzzzz like on which road & is this hall no 4

Reaction score
Seriously I dnt kn0w the exact place and road etc
but my driver knows it well ...
You may contact them for m0re inf0 : 04235710906

Reaction score
yar... its with garisson golf club.... there are 4 big halls.... there.. entrance is 1 and a bus or a van will pick u from da entrance and will drop you in front of the hall... invigilators and other staff would be outside... to guide you .. moreover thre would be a list of centres there... to tell you in which hall is your centre,,!! so just relax.. go well before time..!! dnt panic.... and DONT TAKE ANY EATABLE CELL PHONE PENCIL BOXES ETC.. with you... there is canteen there.. so chill maroo! :D

Reaction score
FFC Grammar School, Goth Macchi, Sadiqabad (PK-496)
The only center in Rahimyar Khan district, my own school.