• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

champions league Final 2013

Who do you support in the final??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
i know there is another post for football and exams are still going on for some. but anything aint gonna keep me away from football!! so who do think / support in this year's final??

Reaction score
although i hate BvB for the fact that they ended our la decima hopes:cry: but still support them today as they have been my 2nd fav for 3 years and their way of playing is awesome and even their coach!!! a part of me also supports bayern for the treble. Anyways will be an awesome and interesting final, atleast better than last year though :D

Reaction score
yeah the premier league whose teams couldnt even qualify quarters (except for chelsea which was a fluke).. even french Ligue1 is better than premier league:p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yeah the premier league whose teams couldnt even qualify quarters (except for chelsea which was a fluke).. even french Ligue1 is better than premier league:p

Haha, that's prolly the lamest joke I've ever heard.

Just a tiny advice: Don't ruin your thread because you are a Real Madrid supporter, and stick to the topic.

Reaction score
yeah i apologize for going off the track... lets keep this going till the final and maybe after the final also!!:)

btw i thoought klopp wud be the ideal replacement for sir alex but best wishes to david moyes :D