• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chances of scholarship in Turkey?

Reaction score
Salam all :)
I intend to apply in Computer Enginnering in Turkey. My grades are 1A,1B,1C in ALevels, 6As,1B,1C in OLevels, 2070 in Sat 1 and IA expect atleast 1500 /1600 in Physics and Maths Level 2 Sat Subject tests. So those of you studying in Turkey plz tell me what are my chances of 100% scholarship in the top unis like Metu,Bilkent, Sabanci etc.

Reaction score
For Sabanci, I think you'd easily get around 50% scholarship due to your SAT score. I got into Sabanci as well but sadly, I only got 25% scholarship.
As for METU, I don't think you'd need scholarship. Their per year fee is around $1500 so you'd only have to worry about living expenses.

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks Thanks!. Btw do you know how much score I need for 100% scholarship in sabanci? And also what were your scores/grades in Sat/ALevels?
Above 2100 in SAT. You can contact tristar education for further queries, they are the one responsible for dealing with admissions and scholarships.
I had 7 A's in my O levels and 3 A's in AS