• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Changes to 2013 IB exams

Reaction score
Hey guys im really confused and nervous about the november 2013 exams now that i've seen the may 2013 exams...A LOT has changed...

The major changes ive seen are english and economics... how many papers are there exactly for economics now??? and generally what are the changes in other subjects??? possibly French B HL if anyone knows.

This really sucks... i really dont like the way the eco exams look now... but seriously how many papers are there now? 2?

Reaction score
There are 3 exams for economics. The syllabus has all the info on the changes to each of those subjects... Have your teachers not provided you with any information on the changes to the syllabuses? Exams are in about 2 weeks...

Reaction score
oh its ok... meh.. just means i gta study development economics a bit more :p geez... i really did like the structure of the paper before all this.

Reaction score
Hey guys im really confused and nervous about the november 2013 exams now that i've seen the may 2013 exams...A LOT has changed...

The major changes ive seen are english and economics... how many papers are there exactly for economics now??? and generally what are the changes in other subjects??? possibly French B HL if anyone knows.

This really sucks... i really dont like the way the eco exams look now... but seriously how many papers are there now? 2?

Paper 3 is only if you do Eco HL. And it's only an hour long. Basic maths stuff. Only tricky part might be CPI or if they give you a kinked demand curve.