• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHANGING INK

Reaction score
i wnted 2 kno if it was okay if we wrote some part of the exam in blue ink and da rest of it in black ink .....

Reaction score
djdead1 said:
sweetiepie said:
wat aww....:D

i asked da question i dserve it more :p

hahah no offence to you both guys but i literally laughed out loud when i read this!!!
:p
and yeah about chnging ink one of the gye beside me also did the same and the invigilator signed on his paper!!!!

Reaction score
utsav156 said:
djdead1 said:
sweetiepie said:

hahah no offence to you both guys but i literally laughed out loud when i read this!!!
and yeah about chnging ink one of the gye beside me also did the same and the invigilator signed on his paper!!!!

HAHA THNKS

YEA I KNO I WS SO SLEEPY DIDNT EVEN KNO WT I WS TYPIN :p ITS F*KIN EMBARASING :p

Reaction score
utsav156 said:
djdead1 said:
sweetiepie said:

and yeah about chnging ink one of the gye beside me also did the same and the invigilator signed on his paper!!!![/quote}

hey umm jst to b sure whrn u say inviligator signed on his paper.....u mean 2 say changin ink is prfectly fine...isnt it? or we hav 2 get it signed or smthin :S

Reaction score
utsav156 said:
djdead1 said:
sweetiepie said:

and yeah about chnging ink one of the gye beside me also did the same and the invigilator signed on his paper!!!![/quote}

hey umm jst to b sure whrn u say inviligator signed on his paper.....u mean 2 say changin ink is prfectly fine...isnt it? or we hav 2 get it signed or smthin :S

Reaction score
djdead1 said:
i wnted 2 kno if it was okay if we wrote some part of the exam in blue ink and da rest of it in black ink .....
its totally ok!
all that matters is that the paper is solved!

Reaction score
u heard the answer from princess even i was not so sure of it!!!
though i saw the gye beside me signing the student's paper!!!
but as princess says its okk dont worry man!!!
chill out!!!