• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cheap android tablets?

Reaction score
Can you suggest me some android (samsung) tablets in the range of 15-20k?
Or if possible,can anyone tell me any places where i would find ipod touch dabba pack,in karachi?

Reaction score
What htc tablet do you know which costs 10,000 pkr? send me the link of it
Oops Sorry Not HTC.Its "HCL"
This One
114953_hcl-am7-a1.jpg

Reaction score
i was going to get that, its 199 pounds here, but the only thing i dont like is the screen size, only 7 inches, would rather get an ipad then, but if your on a budget then go for the samsung tab, or bb playbook, because they have been in the market for quite some time, and their prices might have gone down by now, whereas the nexus 7 will be releasing soon, and the price will be a bit high, so.

Reaction score
i was going to get that, its 199 pounds here, but the only thing i dont like is the screen size, only 7 inches, would rather get an ipad then, but if your on a budget then go for the samsung tab, or bb playbook, because they have been in the market for quite some time, and their prices might have gone down by now, whereas the nexus 7 will be releasing soon, and the price will be a bit high, so.
hmm,thanks! but the samsung tabs prices just don't fall to even 20k or 15 k! they're so expensive,considering the fact that my whole family got robbed at gunpoint:(

Reaction score
hmm,thanks! but the samsung tabs prices just don't fall to even 20k or 15 k! they're so expensive,considering the fact that my whole family got robbed at gunpoint:(

Sorry to hear about that mate :(