• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cheating.................

Reaction score
yup it happens.. witnessed 1 myself 2 years ago.. its really annoying how some ppl think that because they r not watched they can do whatever they like :mad:

Reaction score
I suggest that all of you who wish to, generously cheat. Take the risk, and when your papers get canceled due to your friends wonderful (and untrue) advise, don't say we didn't warn you. There is never going back, you can't erase or undo the past. And when it has happened it will be that way forever.

I am totally up for strategic prep (noting examiner's testing patterns and predicting questions), but this is just shallow. I'd rather fail than take such a risk, or lie to MYSELF like that. O Level examinations would be the LAST place ANYONE would want to cheat. Your future literally depends on it.

Reaction score
I suggest that all of you who wish to, generously cheat. Take the risk, and when your papers get canceled due to your friends wonderful (and untrue) advise, don't say we didn't warn you. There is never going back, you can't erase or undo the past. And when it has happened it will be that way forever.

I am totally up for strategic prep (noting examiner's testing patterns and predicting questions), but this is just shallow. I'd rather fail than take such a risk, or lie to MYSELF like that. O Level examinations would be the LAST place ANYONE would want to cheat. Your future literally depends on it.
Absolutely agreed:) Do not cheat yourself .... do not count on other people's work ... trust God . Allahuakbar

Reaction score
My thread is really getting popular man!!!!:p
If we don't cheat and some one else do then it would really be unfair to us!! The purpose of this thread was to reveal the names of centres where cheating is easily possible! one of them Is Dawood Public School Karachi!!!! Cie Should ban these centres and we all should help them in finding the Black sheeps Isn't it guyz!
So one by one Start listing the names of such centres!!

Reaction score
If we don't cheat and some one else do then it would really be unfair to us!! The purpose of this thread was to reveal the names of centres where cheating is easily possible! one of them Is Dawood Public School Karachi!!!! Cie Should ban these centres and we all should help them in finding the Black sheeps Isn't it guyz!
i have a witness to those cheats taking place in Karachi Public School, ( loads of people so seats very close ),
and a source says the same for Aisha Bawany

Reaction score
cheating happens in mcq's. forhead A option. Nose B, Lips C and chin is D :p
but there is a lot of risk and you can't really trust other person ability and most importantly there is no real time for such thing..

Reaction score
Holy Crap.. My centre is Dawood public school!

Reaction score
The truth :
When we humans don't get what we want through hard work and determination , we get it by cheating .
Because that's how you become President.

Reaction score

Psychiatric Center of Genealogical Dimwits :p

It would be cool to get cheated while cheating. Trusting others before you start trusting yourself is the perfect way to suicide.