• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Checking in after 7 years

Reaction score
I used XtremePapers A LOT during my O Levels years, almost on a daily basis. This was almost 7 years ago and I haven't been logged in on this website since then, unfortunately. I was just sitting working from home (coronavirus lockdown, ugghh) today when, for some reason, I was strongly reminded of this website. So pushed by nostalgia, I decided to reset my password and login again here. I see that while the forums are still active, most of my friends from back then particularly cyclone94, Era, cardude456 have gone on with their lives as well. Unfortunately, I do not have their contact information on other platforms so it saddens me in the sense that I won't be able to talk with these amazing people again. That said, I'm extremely happy to see that XtremePapers still appears to be active and is a source of educational help (and fun!) for a lot of people. Anyways, just thought I'd talk about how strange (in a positive way) it feels to be back here :)

Last edited:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I used XtremePapers A LOT during my O Levels years, almost on a daily basis. This was almost 7 years ago and I haven't been logged in on this website since then, unfortunately. I was just sitting working from home (coronavirus lockdown, ugghh) today when, for some reason, I was strongly reminded of this website. So pushed by nostalgia, I decided to reset my password and login again here. I see that while the forums are still active, most of my friends from back then particularly cyclone94, Era, cardude456 have gone on with their lives as well. Unfortunately, I do not have their contact information on other platforms so it saddens me in the sense that I won't be able to talk with these amazing people again. That said, I'm extremely happy to see that XtremePapers still appears to be active and is a source of educational help (and fun!) for a lot of people. Anyways, just thought I'd talk about how strange (in a positive way) it feels to be back here :)
lol welcome back :p
make dua for your friends... :)
Xtremepapers is fine but it isnt as active as it used to be back in the day lol... Alhamdulillah

Reaction score
Xtremepapers is fine but it isnt as active as it used to be back in the day lol... Alhamdulillah

Already did :D
And yeah, I noticed. There used to be tons of replies as soon as threads started especially in this section but now activity appears to be sparse. Still better than nothing tho :)

Reaction score

Hello guys! It has been 8 years since I used this site for IGCSE and 6 years since A-levels. Man what a nostalgic feeling.
Just suddenly I remembered this site and checking it out. And turns out someone else did the same thing! :)

Oh man I remember you! Badrobot!

How you guys doing? Hopefully all good inshAllah

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Hello guys! It has been 8 years since I used this site for IGCSE and 6 years since A-levels. Man what a nostalgic feeling.
Just suddenly I remembered this site and checking it out. And turns out someone else did the same thing! :)

Oh man I remember you! Badrobot!

How you guys doing? Hopefully all good inshAllah
haha now i feel totally ancient :p xD
m good alhamdulillah...
how are you?