• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chem p33..... i want help badly

Reaction score
any guesses abt the chem paper 33 which is on 28th oct..... plzzzzzz tl me if anybody knws...

Reaction score
My teacher has been setting up lots of titrations with Na2S2O3! So, I guess it will come up in one of the variants, not sure which one though. We've also been doing lots of tests for anions and cations!
Lately, we haven't practised organic tests, so I'm guessing there weren't any compounds in the laboratory instructions which indicated this type of question.

Hope I've helped. But again, I don't know if you'll be doing the same variant as me!

Reaction score
InesF said:
My teacher has been setting up lots of titrations with Na2S2O3! So, I guess it will come up in one of the variants, not sure which one though. We've also been doing lots of tests for anions and cations!
Lately, we haven't practised organic tests, so I'm guessing there weren't any compounds in the laboratory instructions which indicated this type of question.

Hope I've helped. But again, I don't know if you'll be doing the same variant as me!
Identification of cation and anion is a compulsory question!!! What about enthalpy change???