• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem.p34 answer discussion...

Reaction score
Couldn't finish on time :cry: The calculations that is. Salt analysis took too long to do.

This sucks.

Reaction score
Mine went better then expected, did salt analysis first and in titration, only did rough and gave 3 values from my behalf, saved 20-30 minutes =)

Reaction score
i gave 2 accurate titrations with 0.1 difference , so are 2 accurate titrations satisfactory ?..i read it in mark schemes that it is if the difference is within .1 cm3!

Reaction score
what if our titatre value is incorect..but our all calculations are corect and drawn the table corect with alla units and corect d.p..plz telll ../

N.M

Reaction score
i gave 2 accurate titrations with 0.1 difference , so are 2 accurate titrations satisfactory ?..i read it in mark schemes that it is if the difference is within .1 cm3!

i also took only 2 titers after the rough titre but the readings were precise

Reaction score
My titration was good (I just screwed up the % purity part otherwise I think everything else was correct) and I only messed up a couple of parts in the first part of the salt analysis. Managed to do it within the time limit.

Reaction score
guys plz tell em what if our titre value is wrong but all other calculations are corect ..including all tables and d.p corect ..:::::plz reply:[
)\\\\:)