• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem p5,help!

Reaction score
I need help in chemistry p5,i know its basic theme..but how EXACTLY do i solve the questions?
Especially the planning ones!

Reaction score
practice, practice, practice papers June 07-Nov 12

i did,,,but,,,,i dont know if my method (for question 1) is correct or not,,,i mean the mark schemes dont give all the details of the answer just a rough review!
is there like some kind of 'question theme',,that only this type of questions come?????

Reaction score
i did,,,but,,,,i dont know if my method (for question 1) is correct or not,,,i mean the mark schemes dont give all the details of the answer just a rough review!
is there like some kind of 'question theme',,that only this type of questions come?????
You know, from the experience i had for the nov session, its that there is no particular "theme" as such. They require you: Apply the concepts u've learned in the correct way. and some questions are just "common sense" type and also you need to relate your practicals with ur theory. So expect the unexpected also. This is as long as chemistry is concerned. have a look at nov 2012 papers u'll see a change and a break of the trend frm June 2007 onwards.