• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem P5! How was it? GT? Here's what came!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Guys I'm done with the paper and let me tell you it wasn't like the past papers! It was very HARD! :(
The first question was on Organic Chemistry while in the second we didn't have to calcuate any columns! We had to draw a graph and it was about Equilibrium chapter so read that chapter very carefully...All the best! Rock the papers! :)

Reaction score
What are you saying.. This is not varient 51 because I'll be doing this varient at 3:30pm my time, and all other countries do it at the same time I do it.. Cambridge is not stupid..
I looked up his profile and he was posting stuff on a thread about varient 33 (chemistry), so He's either an AS student and lying.. or he did p53 and lying.. or he did p53 and telling the truth. From what i see he's been registered since October 2013 and had a few posts which means he's not a "newbie", and he's aware of the consequences. By the way, if the p53 and p52 are done at the same time or the time between them is like 30 mins only, then those two varients are equivalent. So if you did varient 52 you know if he's lying or not.
If he meant to post this just to confuse people with lies, he will fall in the same trap he buried. ALLAH can see you..

Reaction score
What are you saying.. This is not varient 51 because I'll be doing this varient at 3:30pm my time, and all other countries do it at the same time I do it.. Cambridge is not stupid..
I looked up his profile and he was posting stuff on a thread about varient 33 (chemistry), so He's either an AS student and lying.. or he did p53 and lying.. or he did p53 and telling the truth. From what i see he's been registered since October 2013 and had a few posts which means he's not a "newbie", and he's aware of the consequences. By the way, if the p53 and p52 are done at the same time or the time between them is like 30 mins only, then those two varients are equivalent. So if you did varient 52 you know if he's lying or not.
If he meant to post this just to confuse people with lies, he will fall in the same trap he buried. ALLAH can see you..
Thats exactly why i was confused. A level papers except practicals don't leak that easily. It had to be a trap or as I just realized var. 53 or 52.

Reaction score
Guys I'm done with the paper and let me tell you it wasn't like the past papers! It was very HARD! :(
The first question was on Organic Chemistry while in the second we didn't have to calcuate any columns! We had to draw a graph and it was about Equilibrium chapter so read that chapter very carefully...All the best! Rock the papers! :)
Who are you
Are you A level student
Is it PC partition coefficient

Status
Not open for further replies.