• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem P51 How was it?.

Reaction score
hey guys so what did u all think about chem p51 i found it a little lengthy and a bit difficult i was rushed for time at the end !!,

Reaction score
It was a simple paper...very easy...but I messed up question one!!! Might not even get 5/15 in that one. :(
Hopefully, threshold's lower???

Reaction score
yes it was a very easy paper...but i messed up queation 1!! there was so little space given :mad:

Reaction score
yes it was a very easy paper...but i messed up queation 1!! there was so little space given :mad:
Exactly!!! and I didn't even know what to write for the table, as I did not understand the question!

Reaction score
Exactly!!! and I didn't even know what to write for the table, as I did not understand the question!
i used water to change the concentration and so did my friends :S
anddd i expect the threshold to be around 19-21!!

Reaction score
No no we didnt have to draw anything but i wud have if i had time or any space

Reaction score
For q1 heres what i did
Dissolved a calculated mass in water, poured in volumetric flask, brought up to 250cm3, used different volumes of this to make different conc of cuso4 using different volumes of water

Reaction score
For q1 heres what i did
Dissolved a calculated mass in water, poured in volumetric flask, brought up to 250cm3, used different volumes of this to make different conc of cuso4 using different volumes of water
i did something like that tooo, i kept the final volume constant, and varied volumes of water and CuSO4, but the thing is that there was no water given!! :(

Reaction score
Hmm thats not a problem they dont always write water unless they want to specify volume water comes under standard laboratory apparatus!!