• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem P51 How was it?.

Reaction score
For reliabi.ity i wrote that since most of points near line or on line data reliable and for nxt question bout confirming equation a wrote yes as we got a straight line showing direct proportionality!!! For last part i drew a line above the given line

Reaction score
For reliabi.ity i wrote that since most of points near line or on line data reliable and for nxt question bout confirming equation a wrote yes as we got a straight line showing direct proportionality!!! For last part i drew a line above the given line
no it wasnt a direct proportionality as it wasnot passing through origin!!
and for the last part i also drew line above that one, and parallel to it

Reaction score
In that case we were supposed to calculate y intercept if it was close to zero then it was approximately directly proportional ,.....

Reaction score
dependent was mass/moles of cu(oh)2 and controlled was i think vol of cuso4 or temperature not sure!!

Reaction score
no it wasnt a direct proportionality as it wasnot passing through origin!!
and for the last part i also drew line above that one, and parallel to it
But the relation was V=kT ...and while k will be the gradient, when compared to y=mx+c, the y-intercept is zero!!!
So if u did extrapolate it, it would have to pass through the origin!!

Reaction score
But the relation was V=kT ...and while k will be the gradient, when compared to y=mx+c, the y-intercept is zero!!!
So if u did extrapolate it, it would have to pass through the origin!!
i lost 2 marks here :(
and for the last question, it was line above the first one and parallel to it right??
and what did u write the reason for anomalies?

Reaction score
i lost 2 marks here :(
and for the last question, it was line above the first one and parallel to it right??
and what did u write the reason for anomalies?
I didn't draw a parallel line...it had to be more slanted..? So the gradient is higher???
For the anomalies ..I wrote gas escaped the syringe, which I agree is kinda silly.

Reaction score
Guys! The space given for question one was adequate! They didnt want a whole story, they just wanted the four parts to be answered, to the point.