• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry 1C , 2C

Reaction score
i am worried really :'( , i think i lost in 1C like 15~20 marks , how much marks i would lose maximum and i can still get an A* in chemistry? please reply fast , i want to know..

Reaction score
36 MARKS as for JAN 2012
I think this will be between 29-33 marks in the two papers
149-180

Reaction score
oh hope you surprisingly pass--anything can happen
WHAT??
How can you make a fool of someone who finds something hard? Sorry, When you find something dead easy, it doesn't mean that we have to see this too..
You don't have the right to say this and make the guy lack self-confidence and feel that he finds easy stuff hard..
This attitude is not-acceptable at all, as you are not here to make jokes of us because we find stuff you find it easy, hard!
I hope that you got my point

Reaction score
WHAT??
How can you make a fool of someone who finds something hard? Sorry, When you find something dead easy, it doesn't mean that we have to see this too..
You don't have the right to say this and make the guy lack self-confidence and feel that he finds easy stuff hard..
This attitude is not-acceptable at all, as you are not here to make jokes of us because we find stuff you find it easy, hard!
I hope that you got my point

you read a different meaning to what i said

Reaction score
you read a different meaning to what i said
You can instead please say what you meant,
And If I really did,
I'm so so so sorrryyy! I just hate the idea of negative comments about exams, so I was really impulsive to reply to stop that
I'm really sorry Bro!

Reaction score
And If I really did,
I'm so so so sorrryyy! I just hate the idea of negative comments about exams, so I was really impulsive to reply to stop that
I'm really sorry Bro!

this is the meaning of what i said---"oh hope you surprisingly pass--anything can happen"- it means he should not think about the exams that he can pass the exams although he did not believe he will pass.

Reaction score
And If I really did,
I'm really sorry Bro!

no problem, i understand your point.

Reaction score
36 MARKS as for JAN 2012
I think this will be between 29-33 marks in the two papers
149-180
i highly doubt an A* would be higher than june11 and jan12 , especially since there wasn't really any of those REALLYY easy questions like no. of protons neutrons electrons atomic number mass number etc...

Reaction score
It was good for me but i think i did some silly mistakes:S
Am hoping to get A* because i worked really hard:S
I pray to all of you guys to get the grades you are hoping :)