• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry 2015 9701 (p22)

Reaction score
How did you all find today's exam?
I think it was way easier (simple) than the previous papers but everyone messed up some or the other thing. I can't decide where exactly did i lose marks in but i have a feeling that i'm going to lose alot of marks :/

Reaction score
Yeah it seemed too easy than any of the other past papers
i was in tension yesterday!
But then maths p1 was horrbile :/

Reaction score
Dunno,engineering or business likely
What did you get wrong in chem exactly?Most people found it easy..
A lot. Will loose around 5 marks in last Q... 5 marks in last part of 2nd last Q...... 1 mark in temperature. and around 6 marks more here and there :(

Reaction score
A lot. Will loose around 5 marks in last Q... 5 marks in last part of 2nd last Q...... 1 mark in temperature. and around 6 marks more here and there :(
Temperature? Where was that? The enthalpy change using bond energies one? And where did you lose in last q?

Reaction score
Temperature? Where was that? The enthalpy change using bond energies one? And where did you lose in last q?
p22 right? temp for contact process :p and in last Q i mixed the reagents in last part.. only getting 1 (tollens) right. Also one structure wrong.

Reaction score
p22 right? temp for contact process :p and in last Q i mixed the reagents in last part.. only getting 1 (tollens) right. Also one structure wrong.
Oh acha right.And what reagents tollens is right for the 3 marks one and 2,4 DNPH for the other

Reaction score
Oh acha right.And what reagents tollens is right for the 3 marks one and 2,4 DNPH for the other
in 3 marks one i wrote tollens (explained) for aldehyde and 2,4 DNPH for ketone...and in 2nd part i wrote something that is not worth telling :p