• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry 21 dicussion

Reaction score
how was your chemistry 21 exam.???i think the gradient will be high this time.what do u think???was the paper easy.i found qs 5 a bit tricky and what was the colour of aq HBr??

Reaction score
threshold will be high for sure around 50, not more than that . as the last question was a bit tricky and required time ... Ocs bond angle was 180 and the percentage purity was 90.8%

Reaction score
threshold will be high for sure around 50, not more than that . as the last question was a bit tricky and required time ... Ocs bond angle was 180 and the percentage purity was 90.8%
yep % purity was 90.8

Reaction score
how was your chemistry 21 exam.???i think the gradient will be high this time.what do u think???was the paper easy.i found qs 5 a bit tricky and what was the colour of aq HBr??
yep the threshold will be high this time
aq hbr would go from brown to colourless
and yea that ques 5 related to X ughh it was tricky pretty much it was an easy paper.

Reaction score
bond angle was 180.Na2o was alkaline rite?/?and is NaOH white or colurless?