• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry 21

Reaction score
i suppose no 1 in dx world will score full marks in the last question!!n evry1s answers will b wrong coz it was meant to b only for d einstein's generation to solve!!!

Reaction score
The last question was messed up yes, and I lost a 2-3 marks here and there. So say in total 7-8 marks out the window. Hope the prctical goes well

Reaction score
really dn tell all ur answers an ill mail it to the examiner as their mark scheme for reference.....by d way congrats i suppose dn ur gonna top in chemistry coz all d brightest students got it wrong...:cry: imanmalik

Reaction score
The last question was messed up yes, and I lost a 2-3 marks here and there. So say in total 7-8 marks out the window. Hope the prctical goes well
In last question i guess i loose only one mark for the part in which we had to write the structural formula of organic product formed when it reacted with fehlings reagent!!i will loose marks in purity i think 2-3 marks wbu all?

Reaction score
lol i forgot a number in one of my calculations and LOL I THOUGHT IT was Br2. Okay so i think i will loose around3-5 marks.

Reaction score
mayb yea coz almost all d ppl at my centre are definitely goin to lose 10 marks here n dere for sure.....was the enthalpy value cumin in -47 or someting?buh it sure was exothermic reaction....most of d ppl evn went wrong on d 2nd question based on moles...

Reaction score
mayb yea coz almost all d ppl at my centre are definitely goin to lose 10 marks here n dere for sure.....was the enthalpy value cumin in -47 or someting?buh it sure was exothermic reaction....most of d ppl evn went wrong on d 2nd question based on moles...
what were the no. of moles ?
mine revolved aroun o.2 and o.3